Live Like Sam is excited to announce an incredible opportunity made available by our founder, Ron Jackenthal. Through his partnership representing clients in the U.S. for the beautiful new, six-home gated community at RESERVA Hacienda de Mita, a portion of the proceeds earned from any sales will go towards helping develop educational programming, scholarships, and mental fitness initiatives for youth communities.
This is a unique opportunity to join a six-family private community to call your own on a large, 5-acre site in the middle of Punta Mita. One of Sam’s favorite vacation destinations growing up, each home features excellent design, high-quality craftsmanship, and exquisite taste. Starting around $3 million, this is your chance to get in on Punta Mita’s best-kept secret! Take a look at what these fabulous custom homes have to offer:
- Large lots featuring an estate-style layout, detached casitas, service quarters, water features, and room for multiple families
- Expansive, natural common area covering one acre, creating a buffer between the six private homes and the golf course nearby
- Central location for easy access to golfing, beach clubs, city shopping, cafes and restaurants, biking, and much more
- Breathtaking views of the Pacifico #7 golf hole, oceanfront, and natural landscape
- Custom architecture from Mexico’s renowned architect, Federico Rivera Rio
Each home includes double master bedrooms with extra-large bathrooms and closet areas. The six-bedroom floor plan is perfect for a large family, or multiple families looking to enjoy a shared vacation space. Water features and palapa gardens decorate the exterior while a spacious kitchen and awe-inspiring living area await you inside. A covered two-car garage provides ample room for all your vehicles, golf carts, ATVs, and other toys. And did we mention the private pool with pergola for each home?
Ready to meet your new paradise while supporting youth social, emotional, and mental wellbeing? Contact Ron directly for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (435) 901-0078! In the meantime, you can explore available floor plans, information about the community, and download the PDF brochure for even more details about this exciting opportunity.